LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

graphs and time

Hello everyone

I have a question in relation with the VI that I'm making. Well, I'm using the NI-RFSG driver and the NI PXI 5652 Signal Generator and some subVI's that the function is to do a OQPSK modulation from a waveform that I want. The output of the BB PSK Generation.vi is a complex waveform and it should be the signal allready modulated. So, I want to plot some graphs to see if the modulation is good or not. The problem is that the graphs that I get plot I need that depends en relation with my frequency (or period) and to be able see in movement (the graph has to forward with the time). By the moment the graphs are fixed. How could I do it?? Any idea?

Thanks.

I attached my VI.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(1,995 Views)

Hi,

To plot a moving graph you may use a Waveform Chart instead of the graphs which you are using. You can manually add grids to the chart if you need grids in chart just as in graphs. 

Regards,
Nitzz

(Kudos are always Welcome, Accept as a solution if it is the One;))

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(1,989 Views)

I changed the graphs and they are not move...I don't know  how to relationate my frequency with the graphs.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,980 Views)

Hi,

I am sorry I am running out of time for the day. I'll go through your code in detail tomorrow if no one solves your problem. In the mean time, I have attached a vi which shows the Waveform chart moving data.. May be it will help you in some way..

Regards,

Nizz

(Kudos are always Welcome, Accept as a solution if it is the One;))

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,975 Views)