LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

graph proprieties size disabled (grayed) (can't resize graph with front panel)

I have 2 graph in a tab control (Main Vi).

When I resize the front panel while ''scale all objects on front panel as the window resizes'' is enable.

Only one of theses two graph resize.

I noticed that the graph that won't resize has its size option disabled and grayed, when I look in th graph proprieties (As seen on this picture)

Is there a way to enable the size or resize the graph with the sames proportions as the other one. (I already tried to group then togther, lock them..)

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(2,848 Views)

Hi,

I tried the same here with the VI i created and it works fine.

So, i must be missing something that you have mentioned below. I am not able to replicate your problem.

Will you be share me that VI so that i can replicate and see what i can do?

Regards,

Muthuraman. S

Regards,
Muthuraman
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(2,819 Views)

Here are the Vi. if you scale down the window, the graph on the right (BAD) will not resize correctly. according to the graph on the right.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(2,801 Views)

If I delete the graph and put a new one, it allow me to resize the graph while resizing the front panel, but it's not what I m looking for.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(2,781 Views)

@Bob123456 wrote:

If I delete the graph and put a new one, it allow me to resize the graph while resizing the front panel, but it's not what I m looking for.

What are you looking for then?

It seems there is some corruption with the bad graph, so just replacing it with a new one seems reasonable to me.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(2,773 Views)

It's reasonable, but I have 10 graphs and I Use Property Nodes, so if Star to change them it's gonne ben a mess. at least if you know a way to keep all the property nodes.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(2,765 Views)
  1. Create the new graphs first
  2. Right-click the property nodes and link them to the new graph
  3. Delete the old graph
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(2,761 Views)

I don't know why this worked, but I had a similiar problem. So, I right-clicked on the indictor, then went to advanced, and selected customized(ie turned it into a control). Once the control poped up it allowed me to make changes to the size. So, I copied and pasted the indicator into my main and I was able to adjust the indicator like normal.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(2,572 Views)