LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

getting error during build of executable. Why would open specific workbook.vi become broken during executable build?

Why would open specific workbook.vi become broken during executable build?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(2,616 Views)
hjic,

Could you provide a little more information regarding the error?  There are numerous things that could cause errors.  Are you receiving a specific error number?  Could you post a screenshot of the error itself, or the text it contains.  What version of LabVIEW are you running?
Regards,

Jared Boothe
Staff Hardware Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(2,587 Views)
The error message states, The open specific workbook vi becomes broken during building executable.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(2,579 Views)
No, error code, just states that the open specific workbook and now set cell value vi's become broken during build of executable.  I have tried uninstalling LabView and reinstalling LabView 8.2 version still same errror.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(2,577 Views)
I can send you the code if you like.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(2,572 Views)
hjic,

Feel free to post your code, but I think your other post has the information necessary to answer your question.
Regards,

Jared Boothe
Staff Hardware Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(2,550 Views)
Now the error just states that set cell value becomes broken and no issues about the open specific workbook.  Do you think there can be a problem with th executable build software on my CD?
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(2,548 Views)
It is very difficult to find out what's going on or how to help you if you insist on keeping the same discussion in two different threads, especially when you don't follow-up in the other thread when others ask you specific questions or provide specific suggestions.

Please keep the discussion to one thread.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(2,545 Views)