From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

from c++ to labview - help needed

hello, i have a problem to transform a c++ program to a LV VI

i have done a VI but it's not correct and i can't understand where i made mistakes.

Someone could help me?

I use LV 7.1

Using LabVIEW 7.1
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(3,356 Views)

Your best bet is to compare the values generated by various stages of the C and LabVIEW versions as they execute. You can do this a bunch of ways in LV- 'highlight execution' is handy. This will allow you to narrow it down to the exact point where the behaviour diverges.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(3,343 Views)

i can't...where i work i can't execute c programs

Using LabVIEW 7.1
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(3,334 Views)

No problem- you have a web browser. You can test your C code online. Google 'online C interpreter' and you will get a bunch of hits.

Message 4 of 8
(3,329 Views)
you start by extracting the 2nd element of an array and then use the double value +1 as index ... What are you trying to achieve?
G# - Award winning reference based OOP for LV, for free! - Qestit VIPM GitHub

Qestit Systems
Certified-LabVIEW-Developer
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(3,321 Views)

you start by extracting the 2nd element of an array and then use the double value +1 as index ... What are you trying to achieve?

i dunno 😞 i'm just trying to copy the c program ...i can't understand the c program 😞

Using LabVIEW 7.1
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(3,315 Views)

I created the code below before looking at your code.  They are very similar with one difference: additional shift register.

I may have made a mistake, but look at it just in case...

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(3,289 Views)

thanks...i'm going to study your VI

Using LabVIEW 7.1
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(3,272 Views)