LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

frage

Hello everyone, I hope you are well.
In fact the purpose of my duty is to put the strom in a form of a pause in other words the strom must be equal to 0 and I must bring out the different curves. I'd like to know how to do it right if I have to use a vergleicher or what?
Can someone help me because I'm really blocking thanks for your understanding.Unbenannt.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,043 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(1,831 Views)

We cannot debug images. Please attach the VI instead. As a first step, you need to eliminate all these race conditions does to overuse of local variables. Under what conditions should the strom be zero? Not clear.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(1,826 Views)

Totally agree with you altenbach on debuging images. However from the question I understood that the interest is to know how to clear a graph/chart. 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(1,819 Views)

Hi Christian,

this is a rather old question and I guess Max got better help in the German forum.

(The answer from Grevor doesn't make any sense for Max' question. And Max' question is a crude mix of English and German words and grammar...)

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(1,815 Views)

@GerdW wrote:

this is a rather old question and I guess Max got better help in the German forum.

Well, it was on the top of the forum today, so I did not look at the date. I guess it got bumped by the new (and only!) answer. 😄

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(1,811 Views)

@Gevor wrote:

Totally agree with you altenbach on debuging images. However from the question I understood that the interest is to know how to clear a graph/chart. 

I read it more like updating with zeroes under some conditions, but it's not clear enough to be sure.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(1,809 Views)