LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fpga

I am getting an error when I try to run my FPGA code from my development computer.  The FPGA code compiles without error, but when I try to run it, I get a window that pops up and says:

"LabVIEW FPGA called another software component, and that component returned the following error:

Error Code: -52008

An unexpected operating system error occurred."

Does anyone know what might have caused this and tell me how to get rid of it?  I am using LabVIEW 2010 SP1 on a Windows 7 laptop and targeting a cRIO-9073 chassis.  (a screen shot of the window is attached)

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,121 Views)

John,

I am not familiar with this code, but have you been able to isolate or narrow down where the problem occurs?  Could you provide a simplified version of your code that reproduces the same error?

I'm sorry I don't have more information for you at the moment.

Drew T.
Camber Ridge, LLC.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,108 Views)

I don't know why, but the problem was not there the next day.  The laptop had been turned off overnight, and the chassis had been powered off overnight, but I had done both those things the previous day.  Since then, the problem has not come back.  So I am just hoping for the best. 

There really was no further information that I could give you.  The code was about as simple as could be, just a PWM line and a digital on/off line.  It was a cRIO-9073 chassis with a 9401 module.  I'm not going to worry about it unless the problem comes back.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,099 Views)