LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

filter

Is there any way to get the samples from the filter.

I want to know samples that are passed from filter.

input samples =1000

output samples=?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 34
(3,128 Views)

Try doing this.

samples.png

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 34
(3,117 Views)

If i keep that i am getting  constantly 1000.

when i am changing the frequency the number is changing, it has to change when i change the noise wright

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 34
(3,114 Views)

You will get the same number of samples out as you put in.

To reduce the number of samples you would need to use this function.

compression.png

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 34
(3,108 Views)

thank you

i dont want to compress the samples

when you filter the noise signal the samples should get  reduce wright or if you increase the noise in the sine wave and filter the noise what will be the samples at the output. 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 34
(3,106 Views)

After filtering your output waveform will still be defined by the same number of samples. Your signal might appear different, but the time between samples in each case is the same so you end up with the same number of samples.

If you want the number of samples to be reduced that's called downsampling. Filtering and downsampling are different things.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 34
(3,101 Views)

When you pass samples through a filter, a certain number of the output samples will not be correct because the filter didn't block all the noise.

i am looking how can we get the samples that are not correct.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 34
(3,092 Views)

If you know what the correct data should be, you can compare that to what comes out of the filter. You can can make a function that at every point in time compares your filtered data to what you know it should be. If it isn't within an acceptable margin of what it should be, you can call that data 'not correct'.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 34
(3,072 Views)

Is there any way to find out filter efficiency from this VI

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 34
(3,066 Views)

I think you could add something to that VI to determine filter efficiency, but first you have to define filter efficiency. What are your criteria for judging how efficient a filter is?

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 34
(3,060 Views)