i've attached the example I wanted to show

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 19
(1,762 Views)

hello?

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 19
(1,752 Views)

Resize the "built array" upwards so it has two inputs. Wire something to the new input. 😉

Message 13 of 19
(1,741 Views)

thanks for the tip, I'm soo close but I'm messing up on probably 1 step.

So I increased the build array to be able to add another element, and wired that to the input. But now the first column is all the input numbers but I wanted to have them like if the input was 9,

then the first column would be

and so on. I'm probably missing one vital step but for the life of me I'm pretty tired and can't think lol.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 19
(1,735 Views)

Wire something else to the upper input of the Build Array.  Something which changes sequentially with the process.

Lynn

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 19
(1,729 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author LABVIEW321
What would happen if you wire the upper terminal to the iteration terminal of the loop?
Message 16 of 19
(1,728 Views)

wow, thank you, that woudl make sense, so that means each loop it would output it to the correct column.

Also since the sequence isn't defined for 0 or below I could just add a constant 1 and sum it together and output it to the build index, and I could have it pair up to the sequence results just fine..

Thanks so much, and I really appreciate for everyone not showing me the answer but guiding me through the process. This is a great learning experience!

Message 17 of 19
(1,725 Views)
Of course zero is allowed. Make sure the result looks exactly like in my message 7 above. You might need to change another wire... 😉
Message 18 of 19
(1,720 Views)

oh right 😃 thanks!!!

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 19
(1,716 Views)