LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fft find frequency

Solved!
Go to solution

If you want a good introduction to numerical techniques that does not overwhelm you with theory, try the Numerical Recipes series.  I still have a copy of Numerical Recipes in C I bought in grad school many years ago.  Older versions (newer than the one I have Smiley Wink) are available online here.  The older, obsolete versions are fully available to anyone.  The nice thing is that virtually all the algorithms have been implemented natively in LabVIEW, so you don't have to write them yourself, just use them.  Have fun!

Message 11 of 22
(1,383 Views)

Norbert,

Thank you so much! It helps a lot.

John

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 22
(1,377 Views)

Thank you.

I tried to isolate the signal using a "low-level" way. 

Here is the route :raw data(time domain)——FFT——data(frequency domain)——isolate the signal(set the intensity of the frequencies that i am not interestedin  to zero)——inverse FFT ——to get filtered data(in time domain).

I think my spectrum is better now.

Thanks again!

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 22
(1,375 Views)

It's a great news since I will have many homeassignments on labview later this semester.

Thanks a lot.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 22
(1,373 Views)

send me the answer in screen shot. I have labview version 11.0. so it was not supporting. please send me quickly

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 22
(1,329 Views)
What screen shot are you talking about? If you need a VI in a different version, use the Version Conversion board you see linked at the top of the page.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 22
(1,305 Views)

The answer which u got. I am in urgency. Pls send me a screen shot of ur block diagram

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 22
(1,290 Views)
Message 18 of 22
(1,271 Views)

Here's the last version of the VI that the OP posted saved as 2011 VI. Please note that the OP last wrote on this thread in September and it is unlikely that he is still monitoring it. Please create a new thread with questions relating to your issue.

Jonathan L.
Technical Support Senior Group Manager
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 22
(1,245 Views)

sorry dude.

I have to find fft for the time domain of frequency 50 hz,

I don't know that part. Pls help me friends..... My program may be absolutely wrong. But pls help me out.

My datas are here... Pls note this and get me fft for the time domain

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 22
(1,227 Views)