LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ff82 ff83

Hi all, I'm a student who is starting to use Labview, in particular the Softmotion module. This one gives me some problems. Until the deployment phase it works all right, then when it is time to start the simulation, the program doesn't work. Clicking in the "start simulation" on the assembly on the project explorer doesn't trigger solidworks, and the option remain "start simulation" ( where when working properly should become "stop simulation"). Using the interactive test panel on the axis reveals the FF82 & FF83 errors. I tried to correct them as suggested but the problem reappears every time. This happens with the tutorial example as well with custom assemblies. 
I use Labview 2012 with Softmotion Module Premium 2012 and Solidworks 2011.
Any suggestion? 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,379 Views)

Hi,

here you can find the description of the error codes you are getting.

Also try to switch the NI Scan Engine to Configuration mode, then back to Active mode. Ensure to follow the steps of the getting started tutorial.

I hope this helps!

Bye,

Licia

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,341 Views)

Hi Licia,
Thanks for your help. I tried, but the problem presists. Also a friend tried to replicate the error in another pc without success, so I suppose the problem is in my machine. Now i will reinstall both the softwares and see if it resolve something. Bye. 
Edoras

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,330 Views)

The reinstall worked, now it works fine. Maybe something gone wrong the first time I put Labview in my pc. Than you for your attention again.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,311 Views)

Hi Edoras,

thanks for letting us know! I'm happy the problem was solved!

Bye,

Licia

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,308 Views)