LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

exporting data to a DLL file ?

Hi.

I have created a DLL file using the application builder add-on. I have to export an array continuously to this DLL file, but can't find any DLL related option in the File I/O function in block diagram. How to do it ?.

Best regards

Oesen
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(2,788 Views)
What does File I/O have to do with it? You use the Call Library Function Node if you are calling the DLL from LabVIEW. I'm not sure why you would create a DLL from a VI and then call that from another VI.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(2,781 Views)

Thanks for the reply Dennis

The arrays has to be imported from an another user with c-code from the DLL file.

Best regards

Oesen
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(2,769 Views)
So you're just testing it. Can I assume you found the Call Library Function Node?
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(2,767 Views)

I use this VI to grab frames, convert them to pixel values and finally export the array to a .csv file. I have made this one for testing, but the real one will be a .dll file instead. I have to export the grabbed arrays of pixel values to the created .dll file. The only thing I have done so far, is building the .dll file, so what is the next step ?.

Untitled.png

Best regards

Oesen
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(2,760 Views)
You'll need to rebuild the DLL and retest it once you get rid of the while loop and stop button.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(2,743 Views)

What is the problem with the while loop actually ?

Best regards

Oesen
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(2,734 Views)
When it's a dll, how would you stop it without the front panel? I it's removed when it's built.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(2,724 Views)