From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

excel bold style

I am trying to create a vi that saves data in excel format.At the moment,i am putting the data in a 2d array and using the invoke node: export data to excel i create the excel .However,my problem is that i would like to make the text in some cells bold but am unable to do this(not manually but programmatically using labview),,,could someone please give me a hand?thank you already!!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,916 Views)

There is a VI called "Excel Set Cell Font.vi". Right click the "font" input and create a constant. Inside that cluster you can change bolding to "Bold Yes". You could also create a macro for more complicated things and use a vi that runs the macro.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,907 Views)

This functionality is available in the Report Generation toolkit, if you have purchased it.

aputman
------------------
Heads up! NI has moved LabVIEW to a mandatory SaaS subscription policy, along with a big price increase. Make your voice heard.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,902 Views)

The Report Generation Toolkit is included with base LabVIEW in 2014.  If you don't have it (because you are running an earlier version, for example), you can still do this, but it requires a lot of complicated ActiveX processing ...

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,887 Views)