LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error using coupling property for analog input in LabVIEW DAQ

I'm not sure how I sould make this circuit.

sholud I open my DAQ device?
where are the positive lead of the signal and the positive and negative analog input channel placed?

Best Regards.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 19
(803 Views)

You do not need to open the DAQ device. Just make the connections externally. How were you planning to connect the capacitor? Connect the resistor at the same point. You just need access to a ground connection.

Lynn

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 19
(797 Views)

I actually do not know anything about this. my signal from my DUT is connected to the daq device by a BNC cable. I don't know how and where I should  make this circuit.

I really appreciate your assistance.

20150505_150354.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 19
(785 Views)
Start by cutting the cable and warming up your soldering iron.;-)
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 19
(781 Views)

If you do not want to cut the cable, get a small box with 2 BNC connectors. Wire the capacitor from the center conductor of the input connector to the center conductor of the output connector. Wire the resistor from the center conductor of the output connector to the shield conductor of the output connector. Make sure the shield conductors of both connectors are connected together. Disconnect the cable from the signal source at the DAQ device. Connect that end of the cable to the input connector of the small box. Connect another coaxial cable between the box output connector and the input of the DAQ device.

Lynn

Message 15 of 19
(767 Views)

Great!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have any video or even pictures of what you explaind to me? or a link with some pictures or videos?

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 19
(764 Views)

could you please sent me a picture of these 2 bnc conectors you are talking about?

or its part number..

Best regards.

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 19
(754 Views)

They are the same as the BNC jacks on your DAQ device.

Lynn

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 19
(745 Views)