From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error 509 Exec.cpp

Solved!
Go to solution

I have a problem with my project.  Suddenly there are some class vis that cause a complete crash of labview - I get an error in EXect.cpp on line 509.  Rather weird though - as the vi in question hasn't been edited for ages - and identical older version work fine.  What's going on?  Anyone any thoughts how to fix this?

JP

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,015 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author wideofthemark

Ok,

So I ended up having to revert to a previous version - and merge things together.  It works now - but basically reminds me how much I hate the way that labview references work - replacing a Vi which has more than a couple of links to other things tends to take ages - and creates loads of conflicts.

Also found that the error - whatever it is is listed as solved in Labview 2011.  If only my uni hadn't pooled all their IT support people and created a queuing system so that i'm not allowed to talk to the guy up the corridor for a week i might be able to upgrade.

Message 2 of 2
(2,003 Views)