LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error-50103

hi friends
could someone tell me how to go about this problem and the possible cause of this error message:

error-50103 at DAQmx Start Task.Vi:1
Possible cause;
The indicated Ressource is reserved. the process could not run till the end as planed

thanking all in advance
anyasodor
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,045 Views)
You can only have a single task running at any one time for a specific resource. You cannot, for example, start a task for Dev1/ai0 and then try to start a task for Dev1/ai1. All of the ai has to be done in the same task or you have to stop and clear the first task before starting a new task on the resource. The reason is simple. For a resource such as analog input, most DAQ boards have a single A/D and the inputs are muxed to it. The single A/D has a single clock so you cannot create separate tasks. It's simple to have multiple channels in a single task. You can specify a channel list as Dev1/ai0:1. You can also use multiple DAQmx Create Channel functions if you want different connection types (RSE or Diff) or gains (min/max settings) on your different channels.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,032 Views)
Hi Dennis

firstly thx for ur reply. so how can i solve this kind of my problem. i have to control a screw press maschine, a laser maschine and read datas from a transducer all simultaneous. that means two simultaneous Analog-Outputs and one Analogo-Input

So how do i free-up the resources for one task from another Task and still achieve parallelity in my process.
Attach is my work , with your eagle eye, as usual:-)  i know the programm will be error free

thanking u in advance
anyasodor

Message Edited by anyasodor on 10-30-2007 04:25 PM

Message Edited by anyasodor on 10-30-2007 04:29 PM

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,021 Views)
Get rid of the duplicate DAQmx Write that you have. For the DAQmx Create Channel - AO Voltage, define the channels as Dev1/ao0:1 and change the DAQmx Write to NChan 1Samp. Since this requires an array of inputs, use the Build Array on your two locals. Completely eliminate all of the code you have for the second channel.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,018 Views)
Hi Dennis,

thx, error-50103 is out now......5-Star:-).

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,994 Views)
Hi again Dennis,

i have two more Qs
1. am having error 200279 at AI-Channel. i have read lots solutions on board.......increasing timer rate, increasing no. of samples and building in Read Node ,however no good result.maybe i didn't get it right
so could you guild me on how to go about error 200279 ( that how to Increase the buffer size ,to read the data more frequently and better use of Nodes)

2. In my Spindelpress Vi i want to build in a Safety-Button that should stop the whole process when press and empty the Arrays (that is giving 0Voltage at all the channels).am thinking of a case sub.vi in while loop housing daqmx write task,however am having problem realising this and would appreciate your input again here.

regards
anyasodor
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,988 Views)