LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error 50103

Hello,

I am quite new to Labview and I am experiencing problems related to error 50103.

Here is my problem : I need to acquire a frequency, a an edge counter and an angular position, using the same optical encoder. I use the chassis NI cDAQ 9172, NI 9411 and NI 9401.

I am able to simultaneously acquire the frequency and the edge counter with the same module NI 9411, respectively with Mod5/ctr0 PFI 1 and Mod5/ctr1 PFI3.

But when I try to acquire the angular position with NI 9401, I have the error 50103.

I understood that I can only have one DAQ task per DAQ device, but I don't know why the fact to add a DAQ assistant that does not use the same module is not possible.

Please sea attached my program. (DAQ assistant : edge coutner, DAQ assistant2 : frequency, DAQ assistant3 : angular position)

If you could help me on thaht issue, I would be most grateful.

Thank you and sorry for my poor english.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,344 Views)

This seems eerily similar to http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/error-50103/m-p/2094694

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,336 Views)

Not really, because I am able to acquire frequency and edge counter on the same module (NI 9411) and no error appears (whereas I thought it should...), but when I want to add another module with the angular position measurement (9401), then there is an error, and this is what I don't understand.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,329 Views)

Not really?????

It was almost word for word the same post as the other message.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,316 Views)