LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error -1073807360 visa write labview 2016

Hi everyone, I hope someone can help me, the problem is that I am working with serial communication, so I am using VISA in labview, everything is ok with arduino uno, but the problem appear when I change it to an arduino Mega, with this the communication doesn't work so I used highlight execution in roder to see where was the problem and after around 4 seconds appear and error in the vi and it says "Error - 1073807360 ocurred at VISA Write" and reason "Unknown error miscellaneous error" I don't kwon why this happens because when I use the other arduino (UNO) the VI run perfectly, the problem is just with MEGA. I already worked with this arduino in the past, the problem started recently.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,517 Views)

Hello kstude,

Have you tried changing the COM port? You could test the communication using another terminal software like Hyperterminal or DockLight to see if it a connection problem or programming problem.

Fernando Becerra | Field Applications Engineer | National Instruments | CLA | CTD
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,468 Views)

Hi Fernando and thaks for answer, yes I tried many times using other COM, the arduino MEGA worked good in the past, I am thinking that is an arduino problem, because I use UNO and it works normally for that reason I think that is not a communication problem.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,461 Views)