LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error 1050 with matlab script

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi , i'v built an vi which sampling saving and playing audio files , i've also added matlab script for data analysis.

the script tested in matlab and in matlab works great , when im trying to use it in labview i'm getting an error while the matlab sciprt executing . "Error using griddedInterpolant ....."

i think that the error occures whe trying execute the command : "Sigitp = interp1(clptv, clpsig, tv, 'linear'); "

moreover i cant figure how to read the saved filed when the loop is finished.

I cant figure out what is the problem .

here is the vi : 

Capture.PNG

i've also included the vi 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(4,225 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Cobmetal

found out how to get this work out , the problem was with input to the matlab script .

Capture.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(4,164 Views)

@Cobmetal wrote:

found out how to get this work out , the problem was with input to the matlab script .

Capture.PNG

For anyone thinking of basing their code on this example: This is not a recommended solution to the problem.  Execution order is artificially enforced by using a sequence structure when it should be done using dataflow basics.  See this link for some very good tutorials.  By understanding dataflow basics - the heart of LabVIEW - you should almost never need a sequence structure.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(4,152 Views)

Im novice to labview , and im learning a lot from NI community , thank you for your suggestion , i will go over it , and try to learn the proper way to implement such tasks in the future.

Thank You.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(4,145 Views)

@Cobmetal wrote:

Im novice to labview , and im learning a lot from NI community , thank you for your suggestion , i will go over it , and try to learn the proper way to implement such tasks in the future.

Thank You.

That's excellent!  I believe that if you truly understand dataflow, you will see why your solution isn't the best one.  ASK QUESTIONS IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND SOMETHING.  I put that in bold caps because we are here to help you understand and get better.  🙂

Example:

"According to what I learned about dataflow, I think this part of my solution mentioned above can look like this.  (Upload picture.)  Does that seem right to you?"

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(4,140 Views)

Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(4,134 Views)