From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

displaying pages on registerkart

Iam using registerkarte in my project.On this registercard I created 8 pages.But some times I need only 3 pages and some times I need 5 or 8 pages.How can i select the pages.for example,If I select 3 pages remaining 5 pages should disappear or hide.Again if I select 8 pages all the pages should be displayed.Pls let me know wether it is possible todo like this.If so,pls explain how can I do any examples are welcome.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(2,655 Views)
Hi

I'm not sure what you mean by "registercard". Are you using a tab control with several pages and wish to hide certain pages under certain conditions ?

Neil
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(2,654 Views)
Yes, it's a tab control. A Tab control is called a "Registerkarte" in German.

To answer the question, I do believe you can set which items are visible and which are not by using a property node of the tab control (Registerkarte).

Make a property node of the tab control terminal and have a look at what you find there.

Hope this helps

Shane.
Using LV 6.1 and 8.2.1 on W2k (SP4) and WXP (SP2)
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(2,651 Views)
ya ur right,registerkart is tabcontrol.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(2,647 Views)
Reddy

See attached example.

( Thanks Shane - Did French at school, no German. 😉 )
Message 5 of 9
(2,648 Views)
I have seen the properties of the tabcontrol,but i could not find the right one.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(2,643 Views)
Thank you very much,it helped me.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(2,641 Views)
hi Neilr,

ur prvious solution helped me.Now iam facing with another problem.

The problem is,
Iam using in my project tabcontrol with 8 pages.In my project there is configuration block.My problem is,in configuration block if I type some text that text should display automatically on page1 and the other text for page 2 and so on.How can i do this,i tried with property node but I dint find the solution.Please tell me the solution.Examples are welcome.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(2,630 Views)
Hi

I'm not sure what you mean by "configuration block". Is this a string control containing configuration information ? If you could attach your code or a section of it that would help.

Neil
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(2,612 Views)