LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

difference between adjacent array values..

Solved!
Go to solution
Yes, there is a missing wire as I said. Easy to fix 🙂
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(1,512 Views)

You're right.  You did say that.  I don't know how I overlooked that part.  It wasn't that long of sentence. Smiley Embarassed

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(1,499 Views)

Smiley Embarassed  Wow, missing wire indeed.  That will teach me not to post code I haven't tested!  Sorry about that one.

"Insolent, mocking BLEEP"!  I don't see how anyone could read that much my few sentences but I guess I'll just have to get used to an internet full of overly sensitive children who expect to be emotionally pandered to while getting spoon-fed their answers.  I blame social media.   Smiley Tongue

@ Tstin:  I hear Monica Lewinsky has some new anti-bullying emoticons that you will just love Heart  http://www.themarysue.com/be-strong-emoji/

Perhaps you can convince NI to add them to our cruel and viscious LabVIEW forums and end my cyber-bullying days forever!    So sorry if I made you cry and I hope that some day you'll find it in your heart to forgive me.  Smiley Sad  #BeStrong    </mocking.insolent.passive.aggresive.mode>

LabVIEW Pro Dev & Measurement Studio Pro (VS Pro) 2019 - Unfortunately now moving back to C#, .NET, Python due to forced change to subscription model by NI. 8^{
Message 13 of 15
(1,458 Views)

This is considered one of the best elegant solutions I have ever seen. Heart

KInd regards,
Waleed El-Badry, MSc., CLAD MCPD
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(1,156 Views)

@wbadry2 wrote:

This is considered one of the best elegant solutions I have ever seen. Heart

Yup, pretty much like ALL of altenbach's solutions!  

LabVIEW Pro Dev & Measurement Studio Pro (VS Pro) 2019 - Unfortunately now moving back to C#, .NET, Python due to forced change to subscription model by NI. 8^{
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(1,137 Views)