LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dataq

Hello,

I have tried to use labview and snea signal through my DATAQ (follwing link) but I could not make this to work.

I have attached my uncomplete labview program. would you please help me out.

Thanks

Kia

PS. here is the link I followed.

http://www.dataq.com/support/documentation/pdf/article_pdfs/labVIEW.pdf

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,555 Views)

What is your problem, exactly? The document gives a pretty detail explanation of how to connect up a very basic application, and while it is not a very well designed LabVIEW program, it should give the basics to start from. Without the activeX installed on our machines we can't do more than look at the code you attached and say" yes, it is incomplete". Can't tell you any more than that. It will be hard to tell you much more than that when you do complete it, since we don't have the ActiveX, nor the hardware, but after you finish it you can then ask more specific questions.

Putnam
Certified LabVIEW Developer

Senior Test Engineer North Shore Technology, Inc.
Currently using LV 2012-LabVIEW 2018, RT8.5

LabVIEW Champion

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,549 Views)

Thanks for your reply.

My prolem is that I can not make "the channel selected" as shown in the document and when I tried to connect 

that to channel cound it gives me error. Page 13 of the atteched document. I also can not find the attribute node

as mentioned on opage 12 of the document.

Thanks for your help.

Kia

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,543 Views)

The documentation you linked is how to write a driver for an 3rd activeX tool. It is at least 5 years out of date, because attribute nodes are now called property nodes. You can find the property nodes on the ActiveX palette or by right clicking on an automation reference wire and selecting create»Property Node.

If you are getting an error with a specific activeX function, I would recommend referring to the documentation from DATAQ.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,512 Views)