LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data logging in spreadsheet

Hello,

Please help me . Urgenttttttt.

I wrote labview program for temperature and voltage measurement. I want to store those data in spreadsheet. Can any one tell whats wrong in my labview program as i cant get those datas in spreadsheet . Please check attachment .

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11
(2,602 Views)

Why are you writing into binary file and then writing to spreadsheet outside the loop? Also, you have not provided a path for both.

What I would suggest is to build a simple LabVIEW program that writes value into a spreadsheet file. That should help you understand how to use that functionality.

Adnan Zafar
Certified LabVIEW Architect
Coleman Technologies
Message 2 of 11
(2,594 Views)

Thanks for your reply. Do you have any example program ?????? how to give path .. thank u for ur help

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11
(2,587 Views)

There are plenty of examples that ship with LabVIEW. Have you looked in there?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11
(2,582 Views)

ya . Is it possible for u to modify my program?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11
(2,579 Views)

To do what? You haven't explained how you want the program to work or what format the file should be in.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11
(2,572 Views)

i need to store temperature and voltage values in spreadsheet and need to see those values when i open the spreedsheet. It can be in any format. Just transferring those data to spreadsheet. Thank u once again.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11
(2,566 Views)

Attached is a simple example that simulates the generation of voltage and temperature and logs it to a delimited text file.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11
(2,562 Views)

thanks for your reply . Do i need to put those case structure inside my timing diagram? But its not working if i do so.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11
(2,548 Views)

is it possible for you merge those spreadsheet program with my program. If i do its not working. I will be more thankful if u do so. I need to submit for my project and i am not familier with labview . Please help.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11
(2,545 Views)