From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cursor contol via Propery node

Hey all,

I'm having trouble working with waveform graphs propery node to control cursors.

I have an instrument (Optical specturm analzer) I'm constantly reading data from, and present it on a waveform graph. I'm using  bundle to enter the data as: x0, dx, and y data.

I was asked to add cursors to the waveform that will respond to commands i.e not manually. for example: if my insturment data is gaussian, the instrument have the capability to add markers (or cursors - if you like) on the peak value and on the half value.

I want to read these marker position and show them on my computer interface.

I prepare a little test file for a waveform that shows a sine wave. every time I try to do something with the cursor property node (I've tried active cursor, positionX, positionY) I get an error for invalid propery node.

can someone help me get started with this?

thanks, Avishay

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,918 Views)

You probably need to either create cursors in advance, or programmatically create them as per the following KB article:

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/280875F12A53D4FD8625699E006F0BBA

---
CLA
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,915 Views)