LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

crio 9012 access denied ip address RT

After many weeks creating an application on my development PC and sucessfully targeting my cRIO-9012, I created a build to make sure I could save to RT target and run independantly of the development PC.  I accepted the default options and deployed, everything appeared to run okay.  I then tired to use the monitoring tool to check my app was running on the target and view memory use etc but discovered this only works if you enabled VI server on the cRIO.  I created a new build with VI server enabled and deployed to the cRIO.

Now I can't download to my cRIO anymore, error message Access Denied: This host computer's IP address is not on the target's allowable access list.
I've tried no app dip switch & safe mode, but cannot access the cRIO to download a new build or the development VIs.
Any ideas what I've done wrong ? How do I restore comms to the cRIO, can I wipe the memory ? and if so how ?

RT target cRIO-9012, NI-RIO 2.1.3, LV 8.2, RT 8.2, FPGA 8.2, host ip 150.150.10.15, cRIO IP 150.150.10.4

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(4,919 Views)
Hi Bmann2000,

Please put a * in your User allowed list, with a option of accept, this will allo all IP address to contact the cRIO unit, and update the application and connect to the application to get the data.

Regards
JamesC
NIUK and Ireland

Message 2 of 2
(4,640 Views)