LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

create a database and then look for a file in that database in labview

hi, 

i am having trouble with a task. I was asked to create like a "medical chart", where i am supposed to store the name, identification number and gender of the patient and also his weight and height, that i am going to measure using some sensors connected to a DAQ. How can i do that?

The loading of a patient's pre-existing information should also be allowed by entering his number of identification and his name.

thank you very much

p.d. i am new to labview

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,924 Views)

This is a very broad question, and it sounds like homework.

What kind of database are you talking about?  SQL?  Something else?  Or just something generic like data stored in a text file?

The first step is to write down on paper the steps you need to do if you were doing this in any programming language.  Just very high level descriptions.  Then you can break those down into more detailed steps.  Look through the LabVIEW palettes for functions that would help.  (Search arrays, clusters, file I/O would all be good places to start.)

Once you get stuck with a more specific LabVIEW question, then please reply back here with the work you have and the question describing where you are stuck.

Message 2 of 2
(1,894 Views)