LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

convert 8.6 to 8.2

Hi,

Could anybody convert the VI developed in Labview 8.6 to another version that could be ran in LabView 8.2?

Thanks a bunch in advance!

Hugo

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(2,992 Views)

Hi,

Find the vi in LV 8.0

Balaji PK (CLA)
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

Don't forget Kudos for Good Answers, and Mark a solution if your problem is solved.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(2,989 Views)
Thanks a lot
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(2,985 Views)
The Block diagram of the vi was too bad, lot of local variables are used and lot of racing conditions happens due to locals. I dont know who developed this vi, Dont use the vi as it is.
Balaji PK (CLA)
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

Don't forget Kudos for Good Answers, and Mark a solution if your problem is solved.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(2,980 Views)

Hai,

If you are satisfied with the answer and if your problem was solved mark it  as accepted solution.

With regards,
JK
(Certified LabVIEW Developer)
Give Kudos for Good Answers, and Mark it a solution if your problem is solved.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(2,974 Views)

JK,

I've got to ask.  How come in all your messages, you add an "a" into Hi?  So you say "Hai" rather than "Hi".  Is this a custom in some other language?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(2,938 Views)

Hai !!Smiley Happy

I dont worry much about if its the custom of which language ??!!  I am just concerned about the answer am giving for each post....Smiley Very Happy wish to giv clear cut answers for the queries!!!

With regards,
JK
(Certified LabVIEW Developer)
Give Kudos for Good Answers, and Mark it a solution if your problem is solved.
Message 7 of 9
(2,924 Views)

Ravens Fan wrote:

I've got to ask.  How come in all your messages, you add an "a" into Hi?  So you say "Hai" rather than "Hi".  Is this a custom in some other language?

Dear Ravens,

Mostly Indians used to say "Hai" instead of "Hi". Its not a custom in any language. Indians got used to it. You can see lot more like this.

Mathan

Message 8 of 9
(2,914 Views)

Thanks Mathan,

I had seen it used that way a occasionally by other people, but JK had used it so regularly I knew it couldn't have just been a typo, but intentional.  It isn't a real English word, so I figured it must have been a custom to some part of the world.

Message 9 of 9
(2,894 Views)