LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

control & simulation loop, VI failed to compile

hi!

I want to simulate asynchronous generater. but I cant run my VI. It failed to compile. I have read some reason in this forum but I cant fix It. who can help me!

the name of main VI is: mpdb_2.vi

thanks you!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,373 Views)

Which version of LabVIEW are you using?

In 2013, the error says: Tmech_Ef_1.vi 'Tmechc_Ef':subsystem has illegal term names. And in analyzing the subsystem, I noticed that the Enum where you choose "EF or Tmech" has a "2 <space>" as a label.

To fix this, just put simple name without spaces in the beginning or the end of the name. In doing this, the VI is runnable.

Now, another note: I noticed you are trying to pass paraemters between Mathscript and Control Design and Simulation. We have a feature called Parameter Hierarchy that you can just transfer information between both Models of Computation without going through the wires. Also, we do have a plug-in for Mathscript that you can just use for this purpose. Please see shipping examples in the links below and documentation for more information:

C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2013\examples\Control and Simulation\Simulation\Mathscript Integration

C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2013\examples\Control and Simulation\Simulation\Get-Set Model Parameters

Barp - Control, Simulation, RTT and HIL - National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,338 Views)