LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

continuous waveform adjustment

Hello!

I am using the SDK of the Mightex 1304-U camera and am trying to make some alterations to have the Labview software behave more like the natural one that installs into the computer.

What I have done is added a portion to take an averaged value and subtract it from the live feed in order to get rid of background noise. From this live feed though I want to be able to average the frames shown (so for 32 averages, I want it to average the last 32, allowing me to go back to 0 averages and get live feed) as well as remove all values that are below 0.

This last part is because I added a live exposure portion to the camera but if the values fall below what has been removed due to the background noise the waveform acts sporatically. I have added the current code. Thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,223 Views)

Just as an update, I have been looking further into how to remove elements from an array, which I suspect is what I need to do. In doing so I have found that I would rather replace all negative values with 0, and so far have what is shown below

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,200 Views)

So, we kinda redid the whole thing with a while loop and frame shifts. We also didn't need the bacgkround deletion or exposure change due to camera restraints...

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,191 Views)