LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

continuable

Hi everyone!!

My question maybe is easy to response but I don't know how to do it... I did a subvi that converts a number into an array of bits (32 bits that represents one symbol). This array of bits go to another subVI that it does the OQPSK modulation. So, by the moment I just onlt transmit one symbol and it's ok because I see them in graphs. The next step for me is try to transmit more than one symbol, one after one. Any idea?? 

Attached my VI.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,396 Views)

How are the symbols generated? Will they be generated with a different period than the generation? If so I would make an array of the symbols that you need to convert and then run them through a fore loop when your program will allow. I would make one loop that generates the symbols and on the interpets the symbols.

Tim
GHSP
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,385 Views)

You need to change the symbols controls to a 1D array, and you will put the two subvis in the picture in a for loop.  The for loop will run all the symbols in the array.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Kudos and Accepted as Solution are welcome!
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,377 Views)

If I put a for loop contaning my 2 subvi, I have problems with the type of elements.......

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,350 Views)

1. Right click on the output terminals of the for loop that look like a hollow squre

2. Select disable auto indexing

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,325 Views)

If I put something like that, the graphs doesn't appear.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,306 Views)

Enable auto-indexing only on the terminal for your graph.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,281 Views)