LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

continous operation

@GerdW wrote:

Hi shjuk,

"i have asked many times and got replied ... So, for the I2C device i need to communicate in byte orientation format but i am sending strings now."

Sorry, Shjuk, but now I'm leaving this thread!

You still don't read our messages! (Or you ask for answers, but don't want to here them...)

I have to agree with GerdW. A look at your latest code still shows you have ignored much, if not all, that people have been telling you so far. I have my own work to do and while I am happy to help people after a while I feel my efforts and time are being wasted. My time would be better spent elsewhere.

As a last comment your code still suffers from the inability to run your while loop more than one time without events being triggered. There is NO REASON to have parallel code within the same loop next to an event structure. This has been mentioned more than once. This is an example of why people are not willing to contribute any longer. Sorry to be so harsh but I will repeat my earlier advice. Please get some LabVIEW training and learn the basics.

Mark Yedinak
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"Does anyone know where the love of God goes when the waves turn the minutes to hours?"
Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald - Gordon Lightfoot
0 Kudos
Message 71 of 72
(215 Views)

No, you mis-undestood me that I know loop will run only once and wait for event to happen but I have given timeout case to run loop again. I am trying some thing and unfortunately I deleted the timeout case. I know that point. I am facing a problem on search function and you can find my thread here http://forums.ni.com/t5/Instrument-Control-GPIB-Serial/Search-function-from-write-visa/m-p/1480616.

Please help me and I am trying my best to work on this new environment. Thank you
(Man Crying)

0 Kudos
Message 72 of 72
(205 Views)