LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

complex waveform to bit array

Hi everyone!!

I follow stuck with my thesis.... I need help urgently. I have an array of bits that they are passed by the continuos BB-PSK Gen and I obtain an output complex waveform. This complex waveform contains the I and the Q signal and I want to see these 2 signals in a graph. I can see the signals like sinusoides but I want to see in digital form ('1' and '0'). Any idea??

Attached vi to see better. I want to see the I and Q signals like an array of bits.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(2,453 Views)

Well, you'd have to convert them to digital first. Have you tried a simple comparator operation?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(2,447 Views)

No, isn't a good solution because the graphs that I'm obtaining are the same....

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(2,443 Views)

So are you just wanting to see each I/Q value as a binary pattern? If so then I'd suggest using the digial waveform graphs. You can find an example on how to use them in the Example Finder (Help -> Find Examples).

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(2,439 Views)

The problem is that I don't have digital values in the complex waveform, I have complex values so I can not use the build a digital waveform.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(2,434 Views)

But you're separating the real and imaginary parts (I and Q). So each of those numbers can be converted to a digital stream for the waveform.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(2,428 Views)

Really? How? I don't find a good example..

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(2,426 Views)

You could try something simple, like the attached example.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(2,422 Views)