LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

compiled application broken with runtime

Hi,

I've got a compiled application that runs normal on my machine. When i try to run te compiled application on another machine with the runtime engine installed, the applcation starts with a broken arrow and an error (The VI is not executable. The full development version of LabVIEW is required to fix the errors.). When i use the "Remote Debug application or shared library" in the project i can connect to the machine with the broken application. Now i can see the application on my machine but can't run it and dont get any errors.

Regards, Bjorn

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,491 Views)

Hi Bjorn,

Do you use any .Net functions in your VI? Check this KB for more informations.

Hope it helps.

Regards,
Luca
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,476 Views)

I've found the solution. When i compile the application under vista, it runs only under vista. So, i've compiled the application on a xp machine for use on another xp machine and it works.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,470 Views)

Good that you've find a solution. It would be still interesting if this issue is related to the .NET framework. Probably all your VISTA pc's has the same .NET framework version and all your XP pc's another one. That could be a reason why it works

For my interest: Can you check if all your PC's has the same .NET version installed? Thanks.

Regards,
Luca
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,464 Views)

The machine with windows XP hasn't got any .NET version installed.

Regards, Bjorn

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,432 Views)