From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

compatibilité LabView 7.1 avec Labview 9.0

Bonjour,

Je suis un nouveau parmis la communauté NI et je dirai même que c'est la première fois que je m'inscris à un forum 

Actuellement je suis en stage. J'ai pour projet de faire passer un programme assez long et complexe qui tourne sous LabView 7.1 (windows XP) vers la nouvelle version LabView 9.0 (windows Vista) et améliorer le programme. Je voulais savoir, si je peux passer de LabView 7.1 à LabView 9.0 sans problème. Et si ce n'est pas le cas, que faut-il faire pour y arriver ???

Merci d'avance pour votre aide,

Cordialement Gucci.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,716 Views)

Bonjour,

pour une response français, La produits de NI.

Yes it's possible to run LabVIEW 7.1 and 9.0 on the same computer. I haven't explicitly tested Vista but had no issues on XP and Windows 7.

However make sure you use different LabVIEW Data Folders.

Ton

Free Code Capture Tool! Version 2.1.3 with comments, web-upload, back-save and snippets!
Nederlandse LabVIEW user groep www.lvug.nl
My LabVIEW Ideas

LabVIEW, programming like it should be!
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,703 Views)

Translation from french

Hello

I am a new community among NI and I would even say that this is the first time that I subscribe to a forum

Currently I am on probation. I proposed to pass a lengthy and complex program that runs under LabView 7.1 (Windows XP) to the new version of LabView 9.0 (Windows Vista) and improve the program. I wanted to know if I can spend LabView 7.1 LabView 9.0 with no problem. And if this is not the case, what should we do to get there??

Thank you in advance for your help,

Sincerely Gucci.

Since this is your first post and just for your information there is a french board that you can use..

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,702 Views)

Thank you Muks for your translation. I am a little bit lost !!!

Ton to be sure i get it well yout answer, you mean that i can't past from Windows XP to Window 7 without problems on the program.

Thank you for your help,

Sorry, if I wrote some mistakes in english.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,688 Views)

Gucci wrote:

Thank you Muks for your translation. I am a little bit lost !!!

Ton to be sure i get it well yout answer, you mean that i can't past from Windows XP to Window 7 without problems on the program.

Thank you for your help,

Sorry, if I wrote some mistakes in english.

Your english is pretty good..:smileywink:

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,682 Views)

You cannot directly paste via the clipboard.

However you can run both LabVIEW versions on the same computer without issues.

Be aware that a VI saved with labview 9 cannot be openend with 7.1

Ton

Free Code Capture Tool! Version 2.1.3 with comments, web-upload, back-save and snippets!
Nederlandse LabVIEW user groep www.lvug.nl
My LabVIEW Ideas

LabVIEW, programming like it should be!
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,674 Views)