LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

co simulation too slow

Hi,

I am using co-simulation between Multisim and Labview. My project requires to place the Control&Simulation Loop in two more For Loops (I cannot realize it otherwise).

What I see is that the slow part of the VI is the Multisim Design part, when Labview is connecting to Multisim. Does anyone have any idea how could I make it a little bit faster?

Maybe some proper setting in the Configure Simulation Parameters.... (?)

Thanks,

Ussr123

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(3,269 Views)

Is this related to what you posted here?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(3,246 Views)

@Ray.R wrote:

Is this related to what you posted here?

Your link jumps back to this thread.

You probably meant this link.  http://forums.ni.com/t5/Circuit-Design-Suite-Multisim/co-simulation-too-slow/m-p/2683233

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(3,225 Views)

Believe it or not...  there is another thread that is in my original link..  So then there were three.. (Genesis album?)

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(3,219 Views)

Weird.  I swear your link seemed to be jumping back to this thread.  But looking at it, and trying it now, I do see another thread it was going to.

Honestly, IE8 has been behaving weird for me lately.  I don't know if it is related to this thread I posted. Webpage loads with Errors, but the NI forum pages are still showing these errors several days later.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(3,210 Views)

IE8 has been weird for me, too.  I use anything but IE.. (as much as possible)

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(3,203 Views)

Hi,

Sorry, I posted it twice. If you are able to delete the other post, please do it. I cannot.

But could anyone help me regarding the problem?

Ussr123

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(3,162 Views)

Can you post your code?  It is very difficult to suggest anything without seeing what is going on.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(3,093 Views)