cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cluster with two elements

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi frnzz..

Iam giving two arrays of one element each. i.e,array1 with X values and array2 with Y value. I want the two arrays to be in a single arraywith single cluster.

i.e, Array3 with X and Y values. For this iam using Index and Bundle cluster array function. The result here is the array with cluster1 with X values and cluster2 with Y values. Can i get both X and Y values in one cluster????????? Plzzzzz help me with this.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 14
(4,589 Views)

pani wrote:

For this iam using Index and Bundle cluster array function. The result here is the array with cluster1 with X values and cluster2 with Y values. Can i get both X and Y values in one cluster????????? Plzzzzz help me with this.

"Index&Bundle cluster array" will give you a new array where each element is a cluster of one x and one y value. If you get something else, you are doing something wrong. If you only want one element of the resulting array, use index array.

Please attach your code, it can tell us much better what you have and what are trying to do.

Message Edited by altenbach on 07-29-2009 11:54 PM
Message 2 of 14
(4,581 Views)

Hi alten

thanx 4 the reply. Iam getting array of two clusters. One cluster is having one lelment and the other having the second element. 

Iam getting both X and Y but with two clusters. My requirement is an array with one cluster with two elements.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 14
(4,576 Views)
It does not cost anything to attach a VI, so please do. We cannot tell what's wrong unless we see some code!
Message 4 of 14
(4,567 Views)

Sure alten. Here is the attatchment. You can get some idea nw. The output "array of clusters" is an array with two clusters.

One with X values and other with Y values. Nw i want to connect the output to the other indicator "array5". Array5 is an indicator

with one cluster having two elements. Is it possible???????

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 14
(4,563 Views)

This is not a VI, just an image.

We cannot tell what kind of structures you have, but it is not what you describe because the inputs are arrays of clusters and NOT arrays as you claim. Hover e.g. over the Y wire with the context help on. What does it say?

What prevents you from attaching the actual VI? Please do!

Message 6 of 14
(4,558 Views)
k.The VI is here.You can have a look and suggest me what to do........
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 14
(4,549 Views)

clust.PNG

I am not sure if what u mean by array of one element.Do u mean the size or element type ?

Message 8 of 14
(4,548 Views)

Hi muks,

I want both x and Y values in one array having one cluster

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 14
(4,545 Views)

I want both x and Y values in one array having one cluster

I am sorry but not able to understand you clearly. can you make it simpler in just showing your input and expected output pictorically?

Message 10 of 14
(4,541 Views)