LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cluster element font

I have a strict type-def cluster created using all the standard font parameters.

I would like to resize all elements of the cluster for one screen, but keep the standard size all other places in the app.

Obviously I have to disconnect that one instance from the type def, but once it is disconnected, is there a "magic incantation" to change all elements in the cluster?
Or am I stuck with doing them all individually?

Thanks
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,654 Views)

If you change the typedef to a standard one instead of strict, its appearance should not be imposed on its instances.
All the instances will default to look like the typedef, but once you change one of them, its changes should stick.

Note, however, that if you change the typedef, updating the instance will restore it to the typedef's appearance.

(2,649 Views)

I appreciate the reply; however, that is not my question.

I know that I have to disconnect it.  I know it will keep whatever changes I make.

The question is:

Can I change them all as a group (i.e. simultaneously), or do I have to change them one at a time?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,641 Views)
If you're talking about changing all the elements inside the cluster at the same time, then the answer is yes - select the cluster itself or any of the elements inside it and then any changes you make to the font will apply to all the selected elements (if you selected the cluster, it will apply to all the elements inside it).

(2,636 Views)