From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

check status

Solved!
Go to solution
Hi,
After downloading and installing the WT9100.zip folder from NI i came across those errors when I loaded the initialize.vi

"check status.vi " and "default instrument setup.vi" . ( unable to find them )

Any suggestions where to find them. All is loaded in the .LIB folder. LV8.2

Thanks

Paul
Message 1 of 6
(3,213 Views)
They are in the _wt9100.llb file. Did you copy the entire wt9100 folder into the instr.lib folder? If you did, I think it should have automatically found them. If you put them someplace else, you just have to point to the files when asked.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,203 Views)

Dennis,

I will re-install the driver tomorrow when i'm back at work as i'm sure i extracted all the files to the same folder in .llb.

I will keep you informed here on this thread.

Pol

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,189 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author PvW
Just to be absolutely clear, when you unzip, you will get a folder called wt9100 with two llbs in it. Paste this folder to LabVIEW 8.2\instr.lib. Restart LabVIEW.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,181 Views)
Dennis,

I removed the driver and reinstalled it.  It worked this time.
Thanks for your quick response.

P.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,165 Views)

Hi.

I have a problem, I use VI and designed to control a Fluke 9100 calibrator, but when I run the VI, the time the program expires and will not let me see the data sent. How can I make this more prolonged period, or enable and disable it when I want. Thank a lot!

(Hola. Tengo un problema, quiero utilizar el VI ya diseñado para controlar un calibrador Fluke 9100, pero cuando corro el VI, el tiempo en el programa expira y no me deja observar el dato que envié. Como puedo hacer mas prolongado ese periodo o bien, poder habilitarlo y deshabilitarlo cuando yo quiera. Muchas Gracias.! )

Message Edited by randy21 on 08-03-2009 02:25 PM
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,886 Views)