From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can anyone say what is this block and where can we find it

can anyone help us to find that block which is marked in yellow in the below file

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,494 Views)

Not sure what that VI is, but I would guess it is in the Wavelet Analysis Toolkit.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,475 Views)

If you have the actual VI (instead of just a picture of it), you could right-click it and find out its name, and maybe even its Help File (which should, at a minimum, explain its purpose and its connections).  Among other reasons, this is why some of us (I'm a Prime Offender) ask for VI attachments, not pictures, as sometimes we also "need a little Help" ...

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,446 Views)

@crossrulz wrote:

Not sure what that VI is, but I would guess it is in the Wavelet Analysis Toolkit.

While the multiresolution analysis in the lower left is from the wavelet toolkit, the circled VI does not look "official". My guess is that is is a home-made subVI. Do you have access to the VI? Where did you find that article?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,439 Views)

It looks like a PDF.   So possibly some instructional sheet.   Why that picture is over 1/2 MB is beyond me.

It does look like it is from Wavelet Analysis, but I couldn't find it.  The symbol in the header doesn't quite look the same as the ones in the Wavelet Analysis palette.  But the blue header is present a lot in the Signal Processing palette.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,436 Views)

@RavensFan wrote:

It looks like a PDF.   So possibly some instructional sheet. 

No, it's a scientific article (Link here). The best bet would be to contact the original authors.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,431 Views)