LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cDAQ NI9134 not showing in labview2016 but showing in MAX - same DAQmx versions in cDAQ and labview

Please note that I have installed Labview 2016. The version of DAQmx firmware installed in cDAQ is also 16.0.0 as shown in figure. However i am not able to access the cDAQ through LABView. Please suggest what can i do.   

chakroo_1-1724666142721.png

chakroo_2-1724666142764.png

chakroo_0-1724666142689.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(100 Views)

The images you uploaded have low resolutions so I can't be sure. But seems like you are using a cDAQ-913x which has its controller.

You cannot access its modules directly from the host PC. You are expected to be unable to locate any supported devices if your VI is running under My Computer. Please refer to the Create a basic logging application on the CompactRIO section of Take Your First Measurement in LabVIEW Real-Time (Data Logging). Although the KB is written for DAQmx cRIO, it applies to cDAQ-913x.

Side notes: The first supported version of NI software in Win11 is 2022 Q4. NI did not validate LabVIEW and DAQmx 2016 in Win11, and cannot guarantee that it will work properly. Although many users have been using the unsupported version successfully, there is a risk that you might see some weird behaviour. I would recommend upgrading to a supported version if possible.

-------------------------------------------------------
Control Lead | Intelline Inc
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(61 Views)

When you install labview you can optionally install other toolkits and stuff. Just go through and make sure you installed anything daqmx related, and anything that sounds like device drivers that you may need.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(46 Views)