From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cDAQ-9172 error message 200485 in Labview and 88705 in MAX

Solved!
Go to solution

My company has had this machine for some time un-operational.  I decided it was time to get this thing running again but keep coming up with an Error-200485 when I try to run Labview and Error-88705 when I try to change anything in the cDAQ-9172 driver in MAX.  I am going to try to update the software and reinstall the drivers in hopes that it is a simple communication error from the unit to the PC, but in case it is something more serious that I am not seeing then I wanted to post this with hopes that someone might have an answer.  Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,669 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author AH at BelRay

I would start by checking the NI Device Loader. Error 88705 in MAX is caused because the NI Device Loader Windows Service has not been loaded. Linked below is a KnowledgeBase article dealing with starting the service up.

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/webPreview/89A6279147AA994A862572DF00491BCA?OpenDocument

Thanks,

Steven Koo

Steven K.
National Instruments
Software Engineer
Message 2 of 2
(2,643 Views)