From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

broadcast the graph

Solved!
Go to solution

how to broadcast a graph in real time from my laptop  to another pc in which labview is not installed through LAN  cable but internet connection is not available

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,549 Views)

Stop splattering the forum with the same question over and over again. Stick to your original threads! Smiley Mad

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,544 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author garg1989

Remote panels is a no code approach ( but you need the lv runtime engine on the client computer)

try enabling the webserver by going to tools-> options web server and checking the enable remote panel server.

next you will have to make a webpage out of your front panel using the web publishing tool in the tools menu.

then on computer2 type in computer1's ip address:8000\viname

or you could use a remote desktop program like tightvnc (this is an approach that doesn't need labview at all) tightvnc can be configured for view only http://www.tightvnc.com/

or you could use tcp/ip or udp VIs to make an application for each computer and one can be the server and the other can be the client (this solution requires code and lv runtime engine on target machine)

- James

Using LV 2012 on Windows 7 64 bit
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,528 Views)

thanks James R

but i want to ask one question 

tightvnc or lv runtime engine require internet connection or not ?

by these (tightvnc or lv runtime engine) my running data  as like data on graph

which is on my laptop (server )  can be shown on other laptop (client)

by using ethernet cable (LAN cable) but i don't want any internet connection in both pc.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,515 Views)

STOP asking the same question over and over again . Why do you do that and not pay any attention to the answers given on the other threads you started.

Whether or not you have an internet connection is irrelevant.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,509 Views)