From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

avt guppy pro Setting

Hi Guys

I am trying to set the AVT Guppy pro camera setting with LabView but it does not have effect on image camera captured. The Register value has changed by reading the the register in the camera. After taking a picture, the register value changed by to the old value. Do you have any idea?  The picture below is how i change camera setting

Thanks 

Best Regards

Wenjie Wang

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,678 Views)

Hi Wenjie1 Wang,

Could you please clarify your question a bit? What is the register you mentioned in your post?

I look forward to your reply.

Thank you.

Lanxi

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,631 Views)

F1000208  Time Base

F100020C Extended Shutter

F0F0081C Shutter

F0F00820 Gain

F0F00804 auto exposure

F0F00800 brightness

I was trying to set these values

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,622 Views)

Hi Wenjie1 Wang,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

As pointed out in the KB below, the permanent attribute changes need to be done via MAX or the camera files:

Getting My Camera Attributes Programmatically Does Not Permanently Change the Attributes ":

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/09794AF61D4CE35286256DBA0075150A?OpenDocument

Any problem please let me know.

Regards,

Lanxi

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,609 Views)

Hi, i did not use attribute, and i just write to register value directly using IMAQdx write register and write register directly to the camera

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,598 Views)

Hi Wenjie1 wang,

I don't know if you have looked at this forum post before, there are several points mentioned in it is worth checking:

"Reading and Writing to Camera Registers with IMAQdx":

http://forums.ni.com/t5/Machine-Vision/Reading-and-Writing-to-Camera-Registers-with-IMAQdx/td-p/1190...

Thank you.

Lanxi

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,592 Views)