cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

auto-indexing bug

hello!

I expérience a bug in auto indexing for loop

I'm indexing an area containing 15 clusters with a lot of data inside

when executing, the command "batch complet droit" is correct as you can see below at the left of the picture

but if I put a probe after the indexation + breakpoint, I can see that any value hasn't been passed, as seen at the right of the picture, as if something crashed.

this bug occurs randomly: sometimes everything is passed, sometimes, just the first half is passed and sometimes nothing.

do you have any idea about what is going on?

cluster d'entree.png

Pierre FCentum TNS, Grenoble
Certified LabVIEW Associated Developer
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,458 Views)

You'll have to post some code.  We can't tell from the picture where this probe is in execution state, relative to your breakpoint.  Make sure to put some default values in the controls so we have some data to use.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,435 Views)

Is the wire associated with probe [3] also auto-indexed?  The loop will iterate for as many times as the smallest array size.  If it happens to be empty, then the FOR loop will iterate ZERO times and no data will be auto-indexed.  (See Auto-Indexing Tunnels with For Loops and While Loops in LabVIEW.)

Of course, I can't see what is under the envoi fin.vi because this is just a picture of some code and not the code itself.  UPLOAD THE PROBLEMATIC CODE.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,387 Views)