LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

array waveform peak detector

Solved!
Go to solution
I am having a hard time visualizing what you are trying to accomplish.  Is this still the test peaks VI or have you modified it/made a new VI?  If you have something new could you post it for me.  If I could recreate your issue it would help a great deal.  Thanks.
Nick Keel
Product Manager - NI VeriStand and Model Interface Toolkit
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(923 Views)

Yes sorry for the confusion ..

The software has change a little bit ...

Attached you will find the VI the peak SubVI and a .rar file that contains .TXT files with data to read and analyze.

The final goal of the project is to find a way to detect the arrival time of every signal ... (the threshold and other methods are not working well) Im trying to do it manually in a faster way right now to compare it later with the "new" method that Im doing.

Thanks ..

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(914 Views)
I think I got it.  You're .rar attachment did not load, but I think I understand what you trying accomplish.  I created a sample VI that should give you an idea how to accomplish this.  Take a look at it and let me know what you think. 
Nick Keel
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(898 Views)

Nakeel ...

Thanks for your answer but I couldn't see the .Vi because I have Labview 8.5 ... It is possible to change it to 8.5 ? .. or to show me a picture of your solution .. I really appreciate it ...

About .rar .. The forum doesn't accept .rar files .. only .zip .. I don't have WinZip.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(890 Views)
I am sorry about that.  I have attached an 8.5 version.  No problem on the .rar (as long as this works).  If we need to keep working on this we can come up with a different way to transfer the files.
Nick Keel
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(870 Views)