LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

areaundercurve

Solved!
Go to solution

actually you can add a new table with all values and the existing table you can keep as it is since this would be the sum of all

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 37
(1,130 Views)

I am trying to do something like that which you already did for another program.

Attached

The new values store indvidually

Similar to this

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 37
(1,112 Views)

That's what I had in mind too. Were you able to adapt it to your problem. Should be quite easy.

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 37
(1,100 Views)

i am trying

bu not been able to run the vi because of error

Can you give an idea how to add shift register with the String

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 37
(1,091 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 37
(1,086 Views)

If i were to take seperate readings for each cycle, this is actually what i wanted to do.

For example if i have area values for above and below and i would want to repeat the same, the next row should contain new values

that means the next the cycle will start reading from 0- so on for each above and below areas

At the moment it is quite similar to what you had before, the next values add to the previous.

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 37
(1,078 Views)
Altenbac
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 37
(1,036 Views)

Altenbach

i am unable to figure out how to take the values so that the new values start from zero, i.e. should not add with the previous values.

Its fine until with your latest program but values keep on adding and donot reset after the cycle is complete

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 28 of 37
(1,035 Views)

i have simplified a program little bit and taking values for Above area only.

But i would like to know how can i reset values when a cycle is complete

Attached

0 Kudos
Message 29 of 37
(1,011 Views)

weeke wrote:

But i would like to know how can i reset values when a cycle is complete

Sorry, I don't know what you mean.

(Also, waht is up with that weird code construct, taking a scalar, turning it into an array with a single elements, the integrating it with simpson's rule, then indexing the single element out again???)

0 Kudos
Message 30 of 37
(1,000 Views)