From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

are there some people from germany,i have some question to ask ,thank!i want to buy labview books in english,can i buy in germany.yanhuaguang@sohu.com

i will go to germany after several days ,can i buy labview books in english in germany ? where i can buy? thanks!
yanhuaguang@sohu.com
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,585 Views)
Hi,

Try buying them from www.amazon.com before you go.

regards
Ray Farmer
Regards
Ray Farmer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,585 Views)
but i don't known what you mean?
i want to buy books in germany.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,585 Views)
Hi,

If you go to any large bookshop in any of the cities in Germany and you have the ISBN, The Title and , Author of the book you want, then you should be able to order that books. (But you will have to specify that you want the English edition).

I'ts very unlikely that you will find LabVIEW Books on the self (especially in English) in a Germany Bookshop. I have not seen them on an English Bookshop.

But you could purchase your book(s) from say Amazon (www.amazon.co.uk, do a quicksearch on BOOKS: LabVIEW) and get your book delieved to your German address.

Hope that helps.
Regards
Ray Farmer
Regards
Ray Farmer
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,585 Views)
You can also buy LabVIEW books from NI. The link is http://www.ni.com/devzone/reference/books/

Jeremy
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,585 Views)