From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

arduino labview

bonjour , 

s'il vous plait comment je peux adapter les sorties de chaque machine( ( 6 sorties  ) ( sachant que je travail sur toute une ligne de production composé de 11 machines )  ) par une carte arduino  a travers laquelle je vais faire une interface d'analyse des données avec labview 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(2,773 Views)

@henifadwa wrote:

bonjour , 

s'il vous plait comment je peux adapter les sorties de chaque machine( ( 6 sorties  ) ( sachant que je travail sur toute une ligne de production composé de 11 machines )  ) par une carte arduino  a travers laquelle je vais faire une interface d'analyse des données avec labview 

Google Translate

hello,
please how I can customize the output of each machine ((6 outputs) (knowing that I work on a whole production line consists of 11 machines)) by an Arduino board through which I will make an interface of data analysis with labview

This forum is for English speaking only.  Please post in English, or post in the French section of the forums.

Google Translate

Ce forum est pour anglophones seulement. S'il vous plaît envoyer en anglais, ou les poster dans la section française des forums.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(2,749 Views)

hello, 
please how I can customize the output of each machine ((6 outputs) (knowing that I work on a whole production line consists of 11 machines)) by an Arduino board through which I will make an interface of data analysis with labview

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(2,740 Views)

@henifadwa wrote:

hello, 

You are using terms without explaining what you mean.  Each machine?  Do you mean you have 11 computers and you want 6 of them to have different applications on them?  Do you mean you have 11 Arduinos and you want 6 of them to have different code?  Do you realize that the LIFA toolkit doesn't convert LabVIEW code to arduino, it simply is a way to read and write the arduino I/O by commanding it over serial.

Post more clearly what you want.  And if possible post some code showing what you have done to try to achieve those goals.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(2,737 Views)

i have 11 machines wchich product PCB , they are linked by  an industriel protocol called SMEMA .

the outputs are from sensor ( 0to 24 V ) 

so , i want to analyse those outputs of machine with labview 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(2,728 Views)

@henifadwa wrote:

i have 11 machines wchich product PCB , they are linked by  an industriel protocol called SMEMA .

the outputs are from sensor ( 0to 24 V ) 

so , i want to analyse those outputs of machine with labview 

Can I assume you want to use the Arduino hardware to take the 0 to 24V signal?  If so then you'll need some kind of voltage dividor, or signal conditioning setup because the Arduino only had a 0-5V analog input.  Then using the LIFA toolkit you can quite easily read what the voltage on the various I/O pins are and perform analysis with them.  I'd recommend downloading the toolkit, downloading the LIFA firmware to an Arduino, then test out the read AI function.  Post the code you have here if you get stuck.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(2,702 Views)

OK 🙂 thank you :)))

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(2,665 Views)

@henifadwa wrote:

OK 🙂 thank you :)))

The best kind of thank yous are kudos, and accepting replies as the solution.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(2,646 Views)