LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

any way to get 2 readings from while structure??.

Hi Dennis,

I fitted it, and it works fine.

But now I have one problem. The pic send differents readings, but I need filter a little to draw them well. But I can't filter with only one sample each iteration. Even, I couldnt read for example, 10 readings each time from serial port, since the acquisition process would be very slow.

Therefore I need maintain 1 reading each interation of 3 sensors. And my question is, Could use any shift register or any to get 10 readings (per example) save in register or another way and when i have 10, draw them in graph???. Maybe the xy chart is useful yet.

You can see 2 readings-- its works, but i can't filter it. 1reading file-- any way to got 10 readings, fit them and draw them, again 10....

Do you have any idea or advise to get it?. Normally the acquisition takes 10-15seconds.

Regards, Fonsi.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 25
(757 Views)

Mensaje editado por Fonsi

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 25
(759 Views)
There are PtbyPt. filters available in the analyze section.
Message 23 of 25
(744 Views)

Thanks unclebump,

But I think this filters arent worth for me. I use several reading to comparate and get the medium values.

See the attached file. Thats why I need 10  readings to work each time more or less. I dont know if it should be easier with queues.

I would like to hear any idea to can get it.

Thanks, Fonsi.

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 25
(731 Views)

Dennis,

Can you tell me if it is possible get my request??.

I would like have 10 readings to work with them before to draw in graph. And draw them in intervals of 10 readings.

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 25
(721 Views)