From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

analog trigger

Hello,

i'm doing a trigger analog but I have a doubt when I'm setting up the trigger analog. 

I'm receiving of  NI 9205. Then I want to set up an analog trigger. I cofigure a certain level and slope. My problem is I'm trying to configurate the source to specify action with the trigger.

If anybody could clarify will be very helpful.

Thank you so much.

Regards

Pedro

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,919 Views)

I guess it is due to trigger source that you are using as an analog trigger.Trigger.PNG

Smiley Frustrated

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,912 Views)

Hi,

Thank you for your answer

Yes, I'm using an analog trigger but Manual NI 9502. I don't have a lot of information about analog trigger.

If I want to have analog trigger with NI9502 I'm don't know what is the source in NI 9502

Regards 
Pedro

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,907 Views)

I guess you are talking about NI 9205??

Here is the complete details on triggering of NI 9205:

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/851828B06A20E01B862571DA0005591A

Short:

Step 1 - Connecting and configuring the hardware  

1. Slot the NI 9205 module and an output module into the cDAQ chassis and connect it to your computer. Find the hardware in MAX and take note of the module names given.
  2. Wire the triggering analog signal into the NI 9205 module. (it can go into any of the analog input channels).
  3. Wire the output channel from the output module as required for your specific application.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,899 Views)