LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

alpha numeric keyboard

Hey everyone

I am trying making alpha-numeric keyboard which is integrated with hard keyboard of my PC.I am having a very basic knowledge of labview,using that i trying making it but now i'm facing problem, when i press shift key ..it give me fluctuation problem. Here i'm using user event for shift key value generation but as i pressed shift ,two event works together one is "key down event" and another one is my user event. i don't know how solve this ...It would be greatful if anyone help me with this. I'm attaching my vi below 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,090 Views)

Hi sky,

please clean up your VI at first!

Most of those case structures are pure Rube-Goldberg!

Way too many property nodes, mostly used to replace local variables!

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,072 Views)

Thanks for your reply, I definitely look into it but what is the solution for proper working of shift key.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,003 Views)

@skyIsNotLimit wrote:

Thanks for your reply, I definitely look into it but what is the solution for proper working of shift key.

You are misunderstanding Gerd's post.

He is telling you he can't give you a solution because the VI is so messed in the basics of LabVIEW style and good programming practices, he can't tell what is going wrong in the actual functioning of the VI yet.  Heck, you may even stumble across the problem yourself in the process of cleaning it up!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,972 Views)